WhatsApp has more than 100 million users worldwide.
WhatsApp is the world’s most popular messaging app. So, now the company has added feature to group video calling for the purpose of becoming one stop solution for the users.
Not only that, WhatsApp has started testing the payment feature for Indian users.
The beta version of WhatsApp will be used in such a way that the payment option will appear
– According to a Twitter tweeted on Twitter, the company has been working on Unified Payments Interface (UPI) a long time ago.
– However, this feature is currently not available to all users but is only available in beta build version of WhatsApp.
– WhatsApp is working with Indian banks such as SBI, ICICI, HDFC and Axis for this feature.
– According to WABetainfo, this feature is confirmed for iOS and Android smartphones.
– Screenshots of UPI payments on WhatsApp, but also sharing social media website users.
– Under this feature, in the settings of WhatsApp, there will be an option of payment, beneath one of the chats and notification, where payment can be sent by tapping.
– This feature has been named Payments.
Money can be shared in the same way as videos are currently shared in WhatsApp
– Just like sending photos or videos to any contacts on WhatsApp, you will have to click on attachments to send money and here you will find a payment option other than photo, video, location.
– It is not clear at present how much amount of money will be kept in the WhatsApp Wage and will be up to a maximum of Rs.
– How this transaction will work is still not clear.