English multimedia free courses and resources
Road to IELTS:
Is the British Council’s popular online preparation course that will help you improve your English language skills. I will give you the best possible preparation for your IELTS exam.
On the way to IELTS you get:
- Online resources for both the Academic and General Training modules of IELTS
- Practice zones with e-books to prepare you for the Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking tests
- Sample videos with tips from previous candidates
- Teacher tutorials highlighting what to do, and what not to do, in your test
- Timed practice tests
- A “My Progress” section to help you compare your performance with that of other students worldwide
- “My Profile” section to remind you of your test date
HOW WILL THE PATH TO IELTS HELP ME?
Road to IELTS helps you in some important ways:
- Instant feedback on your performance to monitor your personal progress.
- Access the correct answers for practice exercises so you can understand your mistakes.
- Tips and suggestions to help improve the performance of your test
- Exercises based on real IELTS test tasks to help you build confidence before your test
You can try our Roads to IELTS resources with 10 hours of free study right now.
When you register with us for an IELTS exam, you will be free to enjoy another 20 hours of learning materials.
Alternatively, you can go directly to Road to IELTS: Full version for more information on the full version of this e-learning product, including information on subscription packages.
|Which version?||What will you get?|
|Test Drive||10 hours of material that is available for free to everyone. It gives you all the IELTS basics.|
|Last Minute||20 hours of material (i.e. 30 in total adding the Test Drive) available for free to all candidates who have registered for IELTS with the British Council.|
|Full Version||120 hours worth of material available for anyone to purchase online|
Road to IELTS is organised by skill: Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking. Each skill area has four key resources:
- Starting out: an eBook introducing each skills area, explaining task types and providing hints not only on how to prepare but also on how to achieve the best marks on test day.
- Advice and tutorial videos: British Council experts explain the best way to prepare for IELTS.
- Practice zone: candidates practice tackling the various question types. More than 120 hours of focused activities!
- Test practice: candidates simulate the test experience with mock tests.
@ britishcouncil.it you can get the all details