Muli Temple History —
Muli may refer to the city or to the Indian Princely state of the same name. The Princely State of Muli had an area of 133 square miles (340 km2) and contained nineteen villages in addition to Muli city. The Parmars came to this area from Tharparkar District, now in Pakistan. The Parmars’ Lakh Dirji named this Princely State after a milkmaid who used to deliver milk to Lakh Dirji. The town is famous for the battle fought between the Chabhad and the Parmars for a wounded partridge. Chabhhads were wanted possession of the partridge while Parmars were wanted to provide shelter to wounded partridge, then it was a big battle between Parmars and Chabhads, this war having historical importance because 140 Parmars got victory against 500 chabhads of Sayla The Parmars, while victorious, were sacked by an army from Sindh Province for providing shelter to some outcasts.
There is a temple of Almighty sun called “Mandavrayji mandir”,which is also the spiritual centre and “Kuldev” of Parmar Rajputs.It is said that one of the Parmar King Sachoji was a big donor and worshiper of Mandavrayji .He has a rule of giving any thing which is asked to him. Once he was being asked to give a lion alive and by the help of Mandavrayji he was able to give that lion alive till today this fact is so much popular in Muli village.
- Matushri Dahiben Rajpal Girls High School
- Anopchand Rajpal Boys High School
- TejendraPrashad Boys High School
- Snaskar Sarita Private School
- Saraswati Vidha Mandir Private School
- Intkhab Alam boys high school
There is a famous temple and a place of worship to Swaminarayan which is famous by the name of Shree Swaminarayan Mandir Muli.
There are best carving Haveli, Shree Harikrishna Maharaj, Radhakrushna dev and Dharma dev-bhakti mata in the main temple, and Sabhamandap, Shree Ghanshyam Maharaj, free guest house, etc.
BEST TIME TO VISIT–
These place You can go anytime In any season because this place is worship place and their no fix time to go for visit..
BEST TIME TO GO–
For the Worship time morning time is the best time to enjoy the peace of heart.
DISTANCE OF NEAREST CITIES–
- Surendranagar to Ahmedabad 116km
- Surendranagar to Ambaji 295km
- Surendranagar to Amreli 216km
- Surendranagar to Bharuch 270km
- Surendranagar to Bhavnagar 154km
- Surendranagar to Bhuj 282km
- Surendranagar to Dahod 305km
- Surendranagar to Dwarka 343km
- Surendranagar to Gandhinagar 144km
- Surendranagar to Himmatnagar 210km
- Surendranagar to Jamnagar 199km
- Surendranagar to Junagadh 213km
- Surendranagar to Mehsana 143km
- Surendranagar to Morabi 253km
- Surendranagar to Palanpur 215km
- Surendranagar to Porbandar 298km
- Surendranagar to Saputara 509km
- Surendranagar to Somnath 292km
- Surendranagar to Surat 364km
- Surendranagar to Valsad 431km