For hit to Jio – Airtel, Vodafone and Idea now coming BSNL also.
BSNL launches Maximum Plan.
Jio arrival caused an earthquake in the telecom sector. Airtel, Vodafone and Idea have lowered their plans to stay in Jio storm. Now the government company BSNL has been joined to fight Geo. Currently, BSNL has launched the cheapest prepaid plan 999 for 1 year. In this plan the user will be able to use 1GB of data per day for one year.
BSNL’s Maximum Plan:
- BSNL has launched this plan with the name ‘Maximum’.
- In this plan, the user gets unlimited data for 365 days and unlimited voice calls for 181 days.
The cost of this plan is Rs 999.
- This is a special feature of the plan that if the user consumes 1 GB data then the net will not stop, but net speed will drop to 40 kbps.
- If BSNL is chosen, then one thing must first be aware that BSNL only has 3G network.
So the speed of 3G will be 3GB of data per day free.
- Apart from that, according to BSNL’s announcement, this plan will benefit from unlimited calling for the first 181 days.
- Customers will then be charged for one minute 60 paise.
- The plan user will get 100 SMS free for the first 181 days. Later, an SMS charge would be 25 paise.
For the BSNL plan, it will have to recharge Rs 999.
BSNL does not have free call in Mumbai and Delhi in the maximum plan
- This is a limit to the plan.
- This plan is not free to call in Delhi and Mumbai circles.
- If you get 60 paisa / minute charge for calling in Delhi and Mumbai city.