Imagica – India’s favorite holiday destination.
Adlabs Imagica, Khopoli, is a 130-acre theme park in India, it is owned by Adlabs Entertainment Limited. The park has an estimated 15,000 visitors daily. Over 35 lakh visitors have been organized in the park.
Three parks: Theme Park, Water Park and Snow Park.
(1) Theme Park :
They have different rides for different groups. On the other side of the Tubbby’s interior characters with guest ride – elephants, Roberto – The Star Chef, The Lost Astronaut, Mr. India Fame’s Mogambo and The Gingerbread Man.
Different rides detail are below :
• Nitro : Nitro is a roller coaster, length 132 feet and is 2800 feet in length. Nitro travels 120kmph and visitors have a rating of 3.8G G-Force rating within 150 seconds of this ride.
• Deep Space : This roller coaster ride is made inside a huge domed area. This tour is 68.4 km. Travels / hour and the maximum height is 57 feet (17.5 meters)
• Gold Rush : This coaster ride, the average speed of the coaster is 65 km Starts from / hour
• Dare 2 Drop : Gravity is 73 kg, which is 2 drops, one shoot. Runs at a height greater than 132 feet and falls at the same speed. This motion gives riders a sense of ambiguity about each other’s share of the ride
• Scream Machine : This ride runs on a moving pendulum, which collects speed by first spinning, and then slowly swings. This machine rotates and rises at an angle of 70 degrees and the height reaches up to 142 feet
• I for India : ‘I for India’ is a 90-foot-wide indoor ride on the screen. This tour is 6182 miles, in which 59 monuments have been covered.
• Mr. India : Mr. India is a Bollywood rides based on 1987 film ” Mr. India, which is starring Anil Kapoor, rides in other parks like Rip Machine, D2, Nitro, Salimgarh, Alibaaba and Rajosaur. Powered by a narrow air powered by a naval system.
• Rajasaurus River Adventure : This yatra starts with a large navy in the dinosaur’s voice-guided yacht, which is in style with pre-historical elements.
• Salimgarh : A slow-paced door is searched by the visitors by rides, so they experience the story of simulated city Salimgarh by the use of horror scenes and horror sound effects.
• The Detective Bow Wow Show : This is a live interactive comedy show.
• Alibaba aur Chalis Chorr : This ride is designed to give visitors the desire to stay within the video game. Riding theme is inspired by the classic story- Alibaba and 40 thieves.
• Wrath of the Gods : It is an indoor attraction that mixes live mechanical theatrics, special effects and multimedia.
• Prince of the Dark Waters – Cinema 360 : This is the experience of the movie which is shown on the 360 ° dome spread across 3100 square feet.
• Motion Box Theatre : Motion Box Theatre is a 4D cinema experience
• Mambo Chai Chama : Mamu Chai Chama, meaning ‘Crazy Tea Party’, is a classic T-Cup ride
• Splash Ahoy : It is pirate themed ride for the kids comprises many boats and it all are fit with a water gun.
• Bump It Boats : This is water based Bumping Cars.
• Save the Pirate : This is a kids’ ride, theme of pirates based.
• Loch Ness Expplorers : This is a family ride themed around the mythical Loch Ness monster. Mini water coaster ride.
• Happy Wheelss : Happy Wheelss – Driving School is teaching children how to drive.
• Humpty’s Fall : Humpty’s Fall is a kids’ ride. Mini drop ride inspired by the D2.
• Wagon – O – O – Wheel : Wagon-O-O-Wheel, Mini Ferris wheel for kids.
• Tubbby Takes Off : Tubbby Takes Off is a merry- go- round ride for the kids, based on an original Imagica character Tubbby, the flying elephant
• The Magic Carousel : To maintain the integrity of this old rider, the classic carousel is imported from Italy to Imagica
(2) Water Park :
This water park is very popular as a favorite day party hanging destination.
Different rides detail are below :
• Loopy Woopy : Loopy Woopie has thrown the riders into a tunnel slide by a vertical free fall of 39 feet, which often loops and slides the ride down at a very high speed.
• Zip Zap Zoom : Zip Zap Zoom is a high-speed mat racer that sends riders through enclosed aqua tubes that run closely alongside each other.
• Yell-O! : Yell-o is a water slide ride with various slides of different colours. It plunges riders feet-first into a series of twists and turns at very high speeds
• Swirl Whirl : The swirl whirl takes riders through a series of twists & turns, before plummeting them into the core of a funnel. The experience includes 5 near-vertical oscillations, before exiting the flume for the final plunge.
• The Screamer : Routing includes a series of twists, turns and oscillations. Riding facilities “Rattles” which vary in alignment with the cylinder’s different lengths, at every turn, the riders provide completely different sensation.
• Raftaastic : The Raftaastic is a family raft ride. It offers riders a speedy fall down a water wall, with steep drops and turns.
• Splash : This is an open body waterslide where the rider experiences multiple bumps and turns during the course of the ride
• Boomeranggo : This ride on the water wall, where they experience weight before coming back. These riders are included in the form of elevation and when they pass through water slides
• The Pirate Bay : Pirate Bay is a charm in which the water slides and soft motion and the slopes are built-in tube slides. Compared to Imagica Waterpark’s biggest ride, it’s a little adventurous. Small slides, water toys and characters, which are children’s attractions
• Floatsa : Floatsa involves riders getting into big rubber tubes and floating in the pool of water, as a gentle current takes them downstream. It is an individual ride meant for the purpose of relaxation
• Wacky Wavess : An artificial wave pool, where ocean-like waves are formed at regular intervals. Here, visitors can experience the feeling of standing in the midst of an ocean
• Zooballoo : A music and water attraction for the kids with five wild animals as characters. The ride plays music and simultaneously splashes the children with water, as they dance along
• Kiddie Pool : A small pool for children to play in. It has a depth of about 3 feet
(3) Snow Park :
Imagica Snow Park is a kind of indoor snow-based theme park. The park spreads over 15,000 square feet, making it the largest snow park in India. Each has a 45-minute slot. You will have to choose a slot when buying a ticket. You can just enter the ice park on the slot’s time. Once you come in, you give all the winter items like jackets, hand gloves and ice shoes for free.
Top attractions at the Snow Park:
• Real Snowfall: This Park has an artificial snow drilling machine that starts after 10 minutes when people enter the park. This gives a real experience of snow on the ice floor and people can play with it.
• Snow Basketball: This is another attraction which people can play there. Many balls are provided for playing.
• Snow Slides: There are two different slides in the park, which are based on a round tube, on which you are on the site and you will be on the board. Second is floater based. You have to come back to float and then you’ll be sliding down
• Snow Hiking: There is a mini trek which gives you a hiking experience in snow. There are 4 levels or say obstacles which you have to cross.
• Snow Castle: There is a room type area in which the throne is placed, which is made of ice, with ice chairs, the multi-light effect makes it more attractive
• Snow Mountain Climbing: There is an artificial mountain climbing wall on which stones are studded and with the help of rope and harness people can climb the wall.
• Snow Dance Floor: There is a DJ floor but instead of proper floor for dancing you get all ice floor. The DJ man plays famous track from Bollywood and Hollywood.
• Toboggan Rides
• Coffee Shop: There is a coffee counter which offers you tea, coffee and snacks.
Snow process method : RO at high speed of dry condenser The snow is ready to clean water, which produces soft snow to produce water droplets.
Restaurants at Imagica Park:
5 uniquely designed restaurants that offer a host of food options to the visitors.
1. Arrmada: A ship-themed restaurant with a Spanish setting that overlooks a view of the lagoon. The Armada offers with freshly made sandwiches & salads for a quick bite. Visitors can also enjoy coffee and chilled beverages.
2. Red Bonnet: A restaurant styled as a classic All-American Diner, serving both vegetarian and non-vegetarian fast food. The place is renowned for its burgers and hot-dogs.
3. Roberto’s Food Court: A purely vegetarian restaurant, it serves various cuisines ranging from Indian, Mexican, Italian to Pan-Asian. This restaurant also has a separate kitchen for Jain meals.
4 The Imagica Capital: A buffet exclusive restaurant serving Indian style food from states across India.
5. Zeze Bar+Grill: A Bar and grill restaurant styled like an African tribal outpost, that serves food that is a fusion of African and Indian cuisine, like peri-peri chicken wings, paneer steak, spicy wraps and more.
Directions to the Park :
Adlabs Imagica is located with easy access by road or rail. It is very close to the Mumbai Pune Express highway, almost 75 km from Mumbai with an average drive time of 90 minutes.
• By Car (From Mumbai) On Mumbai – Pune Express highway, after Khalapur Toll Naka take the first left at the Khopoli exit. Take the overhead bridge towards Pali Road. Once you cross the bridge, take the left turn towards Pali Road 3 km away on right hand side you will see Adlabs Imagica.
• By Car (From Pune) On Mumbai – Pune Express highway, just before Khalapur Toll Naka take a U-turn. A few meters ahead take the Khopoli exit on your left. Take the overhead bridge towards Pali Road. Once you cross the bridge, take the left turn towards Pali Road 3 km away on right hand side you will see Adlabs Imagica.
• By Train The closest train station to Imagica is Khopoli. The CST-Khopoli Fast train runs along the Central Railway line, once per day from Mumbai. Imagica, which is just 20 minutes away from the station, also offers shuttle services from Khopoli station, once in the morning and evening on a daily basis, for which no prior booking is required. Guests arriving at other times can avail auto rickshaws from the station at their discretion.