CAR ACCIDENT ?
Car accidents can cause devastating injuries and disrupt your life. When vehicles collide, they generate massive amounts of force. The drivers and passengers may sustain severe injuries or injuries that lead to permanent disability. Medical bills can pile up, particularly if you are out of work for an extended period of time. Accident victims may be struggling to manage their recovery and the demands of daily life.
How LAWYER’S help?
- Investigate the accident
- Provide coordination
- Determine liability
- Evaluate your injuries and losses
- Negotiate with insurance companies
- Litigate your case if needed
- After a car crash caused by another driver’s negligence, you may be entitled to different forms of compensation. The types and amounts of compensation will depend upon the facts of your case.
- Medical expenses including surgery, physical therapy, medication, and other treatment.
- Lost wages and reduced earning capacity. When you’re injured in an accident you may be out of work for weeks, months, or even the rest of your life.
- Property damage. Car accidents can damage or destroy the vehicle.
- Pain and suffering. Physical injuries can cause chronic pain that lasts for years or the rest of your life.
- Punitive damages. Punitive damages are awarded in special circumstances where the at-fault parties’ conduct was exceptionally reckless.
HOW LONG THE PROCESS?
This will depend on where the accident takes place. Each state has laws specifying how much time you have to bring a personal injury lawsuit. Known as the “statute of limitations”, these limits on time are strictly enforced.
COMMON TYPES OF CAR ACCIDENT CASES THAT HANDLED BY Auto accident lawyers:
- Drunk driving or driving under the influence of drugs
- Inattention / Distracted Driving
- Fatigued / Drowsy Driving
- Aggressive driving
After a Crash, What i need to do?
After a crash, you may be dazed and hurt. If anyone else is injured, contact emergency responders and request an ambulance. If your injuries are manageable until help arrives, the following tips can help you protect your rights and your claim.